Monday, September 1, 2008

Labor Day 2008

This weekend was a lot of fun. My sister came down for the long weekend and it was nice to have her around. I think I am so lonely right now b/c I haven't got the chance to meet anyone or get out just b/c of the whole moving thing :). Plus having Shawn home we don't want him left out.

All of us went to Monkey Joes, ate Chinese (James favorite), shopped, had a cookie at the mall (YUMMY) went swimming and just hung out. James loves his aunt "dra" and would wake her each morning with cars on her bed :). At the store if I walked off from her he would yell for her across the entire store!! So funny!!!

It was also the first Alabama football game that Shawn has been home in a while. Aunt Chresta and Uncle Matt bought this Alabama Jersey for James last year and now that daddy is home I am sure he will sport it each Saturday :) He looks so handsome.

On Sunday James took his first pee pee in the big boy potty!! We were so excited that he kept trying to strain more out :). So funny. He just said he wants to sit on potty and he did and out it came. So funny how something so personal and a bit gross is exciting for a parent :)



1 comment:

  1. yeah!! for pee pee. how awesome. well i gotta get colson moving then to keep with james. hehe.

    ReplyDelete


About Me

My photo
Shawn and I have been married almost 10 years. We married right before he commissioned out of college so we have gone thru military life together. Not always easy but makes you appreciate the time together. We have one son, James, who was born in Nov. 2006. Ethan was born July 2009 That's it for us! Two is a good number.

Followers

My Blog List