Thursday, September 11, 2008

Wonderful day with my hubby!!--RARE :)

Today was a great day. Shawn and I dropped James at MMO and went to get me a new wedding set b/c my diamond got lost out of my other set. We went to the mall and picked out a very pretty set that I am scared to wear but it will be ok. I should have it by Sunday, I feel so weird w/o my ring!! Shawn was so great when we picked it out b/c he said I was worth every penny!! AWWW....He was so sweet today and almost like when we were dating. Sad that we take eachother and our time together for granted even though he was gone for 15 months. We still need date nights w/o James and it is hard but we appreciate our time together!

No comments:

Post a Comment


About Me

My photo
Shawn and I have been married almost 10 years. We married right before he commissioned out of college so we have gone thru military life together. Not always easy but makes you appreciate the time together. We have one son, James, who was born in Nov. 2006. Ethan was born July 2009 That's it for us! Two is a good number.

Followers

My Blog List