Monday, September 8, 2008

Firetrucks






Before we drove home on Wednesday we took a trip to visit the Firetrucks with the Mommy group here. James had talked about seeing the firetrucks all week so we couldn't miss it. Well as usual things weren't on his time so he had his melt down. They gave a tour of the fire house and all he wanted to do was see the truck. But when the time came he still pitched a fit so we left early and didn't get to get his fireman hat which made me sad. I don't get why he pitches fits but he was the ONLY child who did. I just don't get it...I try so hard and he acts up anytime in public!!! URGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


You can see his tears in the pictures and the fit he threw. But now he says "I ugly at firetrucks" so he knows he was not acting good. We tell him that he'll do better next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment


About Me

My photo
Shawn and I have been married almost 10 years. We married right before he commissioned out of college so we have gone thru military life together. Not always easy but makes you appreciate the time together. We have one son, James, who was born in Nov. 2006. Ethan was born July 2009 That's it for us! Two is a good number.

Followers

My Blog List