Thursday, August 14, 2008

Yeah Mommy!


Too funny not to share. Before moving to GA we bought a potty seat for James...granted we aren't pushing potty training yet we just wanted him to feel comfortable. So he would just sit on there and refuse to get down. So we praised him by saying "Yeah James, pee pee or poopie on the potty" because he would grunt like he was trying. Well the other day at Target I had to potty so I took James in the stall with me. He of course stand there looking at me and says "Yeah mommy poopie on the potty, ewww stinks". I hadn't even gone #2 but was a bit embarassed b/c there were others in there. Yes leave it to my son to say it. He is so funny!!!

3 comments:

  1. Too funny. I'm sure there will be many more embarrassing moments to come though. I've definately had my fair share of them. Ask your brother about embarrasing me in wal-mart when he was about Luke's age! Yes, I have lots to pay him back for! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops......ask your husband....my brother! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

    gotta love the toddler talk

    ReplyDelete


About Me

My photo
Shawn and I have been married almost 10 years. We married right before he commissioned out of college so we have gone thru military life together. Not always easy but makes you appreciate the time together. We have one son, James, who was born in Nov. 2006. Ethan was born July 2009 That's it for us! Two is a good number.

Followers

My Blog List