Monday, August 25, 2008

Mommy Wuv!!

On Friday James said the sweetest thing to me. He said "I wuv a mommy" and hugged me!! Of course after that point he did no wrong the rest of the night!!! He now blows kisses and kisses us and his toys. He made me kiss his fire truck last night before bed. Amazing how fast kids grow. He will be 2 in about 2 1/2 months and it seems like only yesterday I was at Womack. Ok don't really remember the labor b/c I was drugged, THANK GOODNESS :).

He amazes me daily with how smart he is and how loving he is. He is definitely all boy but a sweet boy at that!

I wuv my James!!

No comments:

Post a Comment


About Me

My photo
Shawn and I have been married almost 10 years. We married right before he commissioned out of college so we have gone thru military life together. Not always easy but makes you appreciate the time together. We have one son, James, who was born in Nov. 2006. Ethan was born July 2009 That's it for us! Two is a good number.

Followers

My Blog List