Monday, June 15, 2009

Piggy Bank Fund

James has been watching a lot of Barney Songs lately (I know poor me :)) but is in love with the guitars on it. So he said he wanted a real guitar like "Q" aka Hugh had when he visited like 2 months ago (Amazing the memory of kids huh?) So I told him we could empty his piggy bank and use that money to buy one. Thanks to PawPaw Berryhill's visit to GA before we moved James had a lot of quarters and even two $1 coins in there. At the end he had $23 to put towards his $30 guitar. I was a bit sticker shocked at how much they were but Shawn said go ahead and let him get it. James little face lit up with excitement when we finally found it. Any mom knows it's hard to turn down that lil' face! James was so excited and couldn't wait to open the guitar in the store. He waited patiently as we made our way thru Wal-Mart. As soon as we got home he was ready to jam!! He is so funny (and quite spoiled I think :)) and loves it. It was his first purchase with his Piggy Bank Fund. Now he will have to earn more $$ for his next big purchase...mmm wonder what it will be?! he is so big now! He is 2 1/2 and all boy. He runs on energy like I've never seen! he is my big boy and so sweet!!

No comments:

Post a Comment


About Me

My photo
Shawn and I have been married almost 10 years. We married right before he commissioned out of college so we have gone thru military life together. Not always easy but makes you appreciate the time together. We have one son, James, who was born in Nov. 2006. Ethan was born July 2009 That's it for us! Two is a good number.

Followers

My Blog List