Saturday, March 28, 2009

Happy Anniversary!

On March 23 Shawn and I celebrated our 7th wedding anniversary. It is crazy that we've been married that long and this is our 4th to actually be together. We weren't going to do anything but Shawn asked some of our friends to watch James so we could go out. We ended up getting Japanese (YUMMY!!!!!!), picking out baby stuff for nursery (green monkey) and running to mall. Adult conversation, taking our time to eat and not going to bathroom for spankings every few minutes was refreshing!!

It was so nice to know that James was in good hands and that he loves Bart and Misty. He was so exhausted when he got home.

Shawn bought me an awesome jewelry set I always eyeball at the mall and the movie Fireproof. I got him an inversion table he has been wanting for a while.

Shawn is an amazing husband and father. He has really been helping out a lot lately around the house b/c I am just zonked byt James bedtime. He is packing and getting us ready to go to Alabama. He just overall is being so great lately I couldn't ask for more.

Our anniversary was amazing and we know we have many many more to celebrate with our two boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment


About Me

My photo
Shawn and I have been married almost 10 years. We married right before he commissioned out of college so we have gone thru military life together. Not always easy but makes you appreciate the time together. We have one son, James, who was born in Nov. 2006. Ethan was born July 2009 That's it for us! Two is a good number.

Followers

My Blog List