Friday, August 13, 2010

The mullet is gone :)























Yesterday we took Ethan for his first haircut. His hair has a mind of its own so I was nervous that cutting it might create a bigger disaster. However, he was starting to look like he was sporting a mullet (business in the front, party in the back) and it was driving me crazy. So I decided to take both boys to the girl who does my hair. I sat in the chair with Ethan while Nikkole cut his hair. He did really good and only got squirmy when she went towards his neck. But she did a great job and he looks so handsome and mature now. After he was done he got a sucker from Miss Nikkole which he loved, as was evident by his soggy shirt ;). James did great too and looked handsome as ever!!

No comments:

Post a Comment


About Me

My photo
Shawn and I have been married almost 10 years. We married right before he commissioned out of college so we have gone thru military life together. Not always easy but makes you appreciate the time together. We have one son, James, who was born in Nov. 2006. Ethan was born July 2009 That's it for us! Two is a good number.

Followers

My Blog List