Thursday, October 15, 2009

First Real Reel

James beloved "CARS" Fishing rod...the one that landed him in Bassmasters....bit the dust. So on Saturday Shawn took James to Dick's to pick out his first reel!! Of course Ethan and I tagged along for photo ops :). After much deliberation they concurred on one. James also picked a lure to go on his new rod. It amazes me how big James has gotten and how much he enjoys fishing. Watching him cast his new rod in the front yard was so neat. Also some comedy when he whacked Shawn with it on accident :)...hehehe

Then on Sunday Shawn took James fishing with his new rod. Shawn said James caught about 10 good fish on his own. James came home feeling quite fulfilled needless to say :) I know Shawn is proud of James and enjoys that alone time with him. Soon it will be the 3 of them and I'll be there spending time with my boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment


About Me

My photo
Shawn and I have been married almost 10 years. We married right before he commissioned out of college so we have gone thru military life together. Not always easy but makes you appreciate the time together. We have one son, James, who was born in Nov. 2006. Ethan was born July 2009 That's it for us! Two is a good number.

Followers

My Blog List