Sunday, August 2, 2009

Home Sweet Home


We got home yesterday around 5:00. WOW did I not expect the flood of emotions that came with it. I cried so much at the changes we were in for. James is very testy and not listening and it's hard b/c I have Ethan so much that I can't do what we used to do like play, read books, go on walks etc. I just worry that I will neglect James so much and not realize it. '

James didn't nap yesterday so we let him watch a movie after bathtime and he was out by 8:00 p.m. and didn't wake up until 7:30 a.m. He then crawled into our bed for our morning snuggle session and then he wanted up. He is the sweetest and most adorable lil boy.

Ethan and Shawn were still sleeping so I let them sleep while I did coffee and breakfast. I was so tired b/c Ethan was up a lot last night just fussy. Probably his circumcision but it was hard. I finally put him in his swing or just held him while he slept. Tough changes on him as well :)

My mom came around 10:00 this morning and was a great help while i prepared dinner and even got a nap in my bed!! Ethan just snuggled with her on the couch and watched SVU :). He was so sweet. My milk is slowly coming in but i feel he isn't eating enough still. I do feed him more often but b/c he is so small (came home at 5 lbs 12 oz) I feel he needs it. It took James no time to bulk up when he was that size. Before we know it Ethan will be a chunky monkey too.

When James was born he was my only concern so although it was hard I think splitting time with 2 is more challenging. Now I have to juggle time, housework, etc between them. Even when I'm tired b/c Ethan stayed up all night I can't just sleep when he does b/c of James. James still needs to do things and get out of house but I know all this will come in time. Emotions are just extremely high. I cry all the time

No comments:

Post a Comment


About Me

My photo
Shawn and I have been married almost 10 years. We married right before he commissioned out of college so we have gone thru military life together. Not always easy but makes you appreciate the time together. We have one son, James, who was born in Nov. 2006. Ethan was born July 2009 That's it for us! Two is a good number.

Followers

My Blog List