Sunday, February 22, 2009

Bama Bound?!--Hopefully!! :)

We found out on Friday that we will be moving to Alabama around April. On of Shawn's Professor of Military Science, Colonel Atencio, made some calls and requested Shawn to work at UNA ROTC from April until he begins grad school. He is such an awesome person!! So James and I will be traveling to Alabama very soon to look for a house. I just hope we can find something soon so we can get moving. Shawn has the bright idea to move us and I told him I don't want to hear a word about how much stuff we have or how tired he is!! The Army will move us for free and pack us so he has NO excuse. We shall see. He is SO stubborn!! I'm pretty useless between being pregnant and having a 2 year old constantly around I can't get much done.

My next dr. appt is the 12th of March and then the ultrasound comes after that so we are hoping to find out what we are having before we move to AL. Switching insurance can sometimes be a hassle.

I think we both are excited to live closer to family...I think Shawn is more excited about the fishing :). It will be nice to finally not have to spend our vacations stretched visiting home. Now people can come visit us for a change. :).

The only possible drawback will be if our house doesn't rent. It officially goes on the market March 1 so we will see. We are so broke that if nothing happens we will have to reconsider going to AL and possibly going back to NC.

God answered our prayers in His own time so we'll see what else is in store for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment


About Me

My photo
Shawn and I have been married almost 10 years. We married right before he commissioned out of college so we have gone thru military life together. Not always easy but makes you appreciate the time together. We have one son, James, who was born in Nov. 2006. Ethan was born July 2009 That's it for us! Two is a good number.

Followers

My Blog List