Friday, December 11, 2009

Ethan- 4 month


Ethan had his 4 month check up today. He weighed almost 14 lbs and was 24 inches. He was in the 50th percentiled for both. SO odd b/c James was always in 95th or so. Ethan is just a more petite baby I guess :). While I was there I voiced our concerns and frustrations with Ethan's constant crying. I told the dr. that if they check him and if they find nothing medically wrong then I will be ok with letting him cry it out but only if they can tell me. Our doctor conferred with the head doctor and they agreed that Ethan is just a high maintanence baby...aka SPOILED :). Although they tell me this I am not 100% sold on it. He just cries ALL the time it seems. It is definitely taking its toll on our family...exhaustion, james is kinda put on back burner, etc. Just hard but we know it will get better.

I am just glad for a healthy growing baby boy. He smiles all the time, well when held and talked to. He started cereal with some bananas and he loves them. He lets me know when it is time for it at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment


About Me

My photo
Shawn and I have been married almost 10 years. We married right before he commissioned out of college so we have gone thru military life together. Not always easy but makes you appreciate the time together. We have one son, James, who was born in Nov. 2006. Ethan was born July 2009 That's it for us! Two is a good number.

Followers

My Blog List